We bought a House in 2003 with a interest rate of 7% which is already high, after 3 years stared to

receive a bill higher and higher, our initial payment was $550.00 a month including insurance and taxes

now is $950.00 as you can see we can not handle the payments anymore.We did not read the paper

of sale and nobody explained to us about the interest rate now the interest rate is 13%. thank you

very much. If Someone explained this deal we never were suppose to sign the papers.

We are not behind the payments, however we are about to give up.

Had an Experience with Countrywide Financial?

Comments

nrsrchd

To the *** above called Kelly.What Chaguisa has described is called "Predatory Lending" and THAT is the reason America is in such bad shape.

And morons like you defend these felons.

Chaguisa, If you read this and are no longer in this house let me be the first to tell you, CONGRATULATIONS!Now your damages are treble.

Contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com/ they can help you.

Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador #6323

You should have investigated loans and the mortgage process before you even got a mortgage.You said yourself you didn't read the papers very well.

One of the reasons the mortgage market is as bad as it is, is because people like you did not take the time to go online or any number of places and learn about mortgage loans. Why would you not educate yourself on the biggest investment you make in your life-your home?

I am very tired of people like you saying I didn't read the papers or nobody told me.Ignorance is not bliss is it?

Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador #6322